If I ovulated on the 28th or 29th could I be having implantation cramping right now?

KTsMommy2008

Asked by KTsMommy2008 at 10:19 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• implantation usually takes about 6-12 days after ovulation. today would make it only the 4th or 5th.. see what happens in the next few days.
    Rani118

Answer by Rani118 at 10:48 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I have read it can be 5 days.. so Yes you could be..
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 10:57 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• No, it is too soon
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• You know I ovulated on the 29th and I had some minor cramps today...but to answer your question I don't know.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 6:57 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• i ovulated on the 28th (i think) and i've got the slight cramping today (the 3rd). I've also had tender boobs and belly for a couple days. friend flo is due on the 11th. my birthday is the 12th. we found out about our little girl Bree on the 13th two years ago. oo boy. due date for bree was the 17th of Sept. if I'm preggers right now, due date will be the 20th!
    Seesagirl

Answer by Seesagirl at 10:54 AM on Jan. 3, 2009