Curly Eyebrows

If you have curly eyebrows how do you maintain them?
I get my eyebrows waxed but have a few strands that are curly. I use the eyebrow gel, but when it dries they pop up.
Any suggestions??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• weird i didnt know that was posible.. I use a tooth brush and hair spray on mine i dunno how it would work for you tho.. you could always try..
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 10:31 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• When you get them waxed ask for a trim too. Or you can fo it yourself. Simply take an eyebrow brush push all youre eyebrow hair up an cut them do theyre all the same length. Thats how celebritys do it.
    MissMamaAshley

Answer by MissMamaAshley at 11:54 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Trim them.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 2:17 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I agree with asholan . . trim them. Rite Aid sells a lady remington kit with a little set of clippers and guards so that you can trim your eyebrows. It's not expensive either.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:07 PM on Jan. 2, 2009