After Sex

Im 34 weeks pregnant. This morning after having sex my lower stomach was sore. Is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i never experienced that. i would assume no. but i would ask your ob/midwife person.
    idebusashes

Answer by idebusashes at 10:40 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• after having sex when i was that far along i would experience contractions. But I would never have a sore stomach? I would ask you doctor!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 10:42 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• was it rough sex? I had sex when I was 34 weeks right before I gave birth, no soreness though. You could just have over pulled some muscles down there. Be aware of how you feel, look out for any signs of contractions ok? good luck! try a nice bath to soothe those muscles.
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 10:43 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• i had sex up to my due date and i dont recall that happening but i agree with idebusashes you should talk to your doc but just remember all pregnancies are different so don't get worried best of luck!
    tasha080808

Answer by tasha080808 at 10:43 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• i had pain in my stomach after sex.. but it didn't last to long...
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 10:53 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I would have uterine cramps after sex during the last trimester of my first pregnancy. I am going to expect the same thing this time around, too. Not just after sex, but after orgasm achievement in general. Orgasms cause your uterus to contract, and unless your doctor says it could be a problem, it is normal and perfectly safe.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 10:58 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I had two c-sections, so my pain is from that... my stomach is still numb and gets irritated really easily
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:02 PM on Jan. 1, 2009