Activities for a 3 month old

I have a 3 month old baby, are there any special activities to do with him to help stimulate him? i feel like he's bored sometimes when he's not eating or sleeping.

JulesMommy1008

Asked by JulesMommy1008 at 11:01 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Tummy time to help strengthen.. and looking at toys and things...
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 11:02 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• He is not bored, (although I can understand that it can seem that way! LOL) He is taking in his surroundings. It is good for him to not always be stimulated. It is amazing how much stimulation they get just from observing. If he is content, I would just let him be. Other things you can do though is baby yoga, or massage. Just talk to him. I used to sit mine in a bouncey seat on the counter next to me while I washed dishes or something, so I could talk to them.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 11:03 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• try babycenter.com or parents.com
    those 2 sites give many many ideas to things to do with your child on a week by week basis as they grow.
    ctsassy

Answer by ctsassy at 12:33 AM on Jan. 4, 2009