I had a miscarriage back in March 08 because of an ovarian cyst that ruptured. Recently, I tested positive for pregnancy in December on 4 at home tests, then I scheduled an appt. and they took a urine sample and said it tested negative, So being that I had a miscarriage felt upset and let down. So, I purchased my own at home test again, and it tested negative now. How is this possible?

Oh, I did have my menstrual cycle from Dec. 8-12th (5days as usual for myself) Ten days later I spotted for 2 days, thereafter I took 4 pregnancy tests... Each one morning apart. The test at the doctors office was at 2 and the other was tonight about 9. I don't know if I am or not, I am worried- could I have miscarried or is something wrong with me? I have a blood test tomorrow that should tell for sure whether I am or not, but I am worried and in dire need of advice or similar experiences and results...

MissesParson

Asked by MissesParson at 11:01 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds like maybe a chemical pregnancy which means yes the egg was fertilized hence you got the + but it never attached to the wall of your uterus.
    Anonymous

• It sounds like a chemical pregnancy, which are more common than you think. I'm sorry hun, if you want I'll send ya some baby dust if you are gonna try again :-)
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 11:26 PM on Jan. 1, 2009