Slept with the other twin

im married to a wonderful man we have been married for five years and havea daughter togather. We have been trying to concieve number two. Well his parents are wealthy and own a cabin in florida we all went to vacation there a month or so ago. My husband is a twin his brother was also there. We had a fight and my husband and his brother went out and i went to bed. Sometime in the night his brother to drunk to know were he was or what he was doing got in bed with me and we had sex. I honestly thought it was my husband.My husband still mad over the fight passed out on the couch. His brother doesnt want me to tell my husband we had sex but i am pregnant and im not sure whos it is because we had sex twice that night..I havnt even told my husband im expecting yet because im so scared. I dont want to lose my husband over this.. Any advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• Ugh to be honest tell him the truth the longer you lie and keep it from him the worse it will be
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 6:02 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• how could you not tell it wasnt your husband? Seriously, they would smell differintly and im sure they would move differintly. Id tell your husband NOW before you get in any deeper
    Wassybear

Answer by Wassybear at 6:08 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I also think it's strange that you couldn't tell, were you drinking too? The brother is a jerk! He knew exactly what he was doing and he took advantage of you. Obviously they are identical twins. Identical twins have the same DNA. I'm not sure that even if you had a paternity test done it would prove either or.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 6:21 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Yup. Identical twins have the SAME exact DNA. there would be no way to tell WHO's baby it is if the only 2 sperm doners are identical twins.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:26 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Is this true? Sorry, but it sounds like I Lifetime movie I saw.
    MrsP777

Answer by MrsP777 at 6:47 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• YOU"RE IN TROUBLE!!!!!
    No way to tell him in a good way.
    And why would you do that to family?
    Selfish and inconsiderate!
    What a piece of work
    Anonymous

• Omg I can't even imagine the pain and confusion you're probably going trough. All I can say is keeping something to yourself is the same as lying. Let your husband know exactly what happened, if it's not your fault I'm sure he will understand. Like any human being he will be upset at first and might not understand what fully happened, but only time can tell. Whatever you do, do not lie. He has the right to know. As for the other brother, god I can't even believe someone would do something like that and then not have the guts to come forward and tell the truth. If anything he should be the one telling. Good luck.
    iri24

Answer by iri24 at 6:54 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Are u for real? This seems far fetched.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 8:44 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• yeah sounds like a drama series or something, lets hope
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 8:53 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• most relationship counselors would tell you to keep your mouth shut in this situation...tell the brother not to worry because you're sure it isnt his (make up some reason why)....then leave it at that...no harm, no foul...telling your husband would only be selfish because it would be hurting him and helping you get something off your chest, with no real benefit to anyone else...it's your mess and YOU have to deal with it, not your husband....just keep quite and pray that it doesnt blow up in your face (which it certainly will if you tell him!)
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 9:14 PM on Jul. 15, 2008