Tarot Reader Jobs

I remember hearing about this before and wanted to know if these are legit jobs that can be done from home and if so where do I find a company that is hiring?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• Check liveperson.com
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:43 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• LOL I was just going to say the same thing!!
    I still haven't purchased the "How To" book, I've been to busy.
    But let me tell you that lady must make a great living with all the wonderful feedback she gets.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:36 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• How can you be a tarot reader are you physic or something.?You cannot buy a how to book on that .I am physic second genaration.My grandmother had that ability and my two daughters do too.I am a real physic.I am a medium and I am 99% right .I can see death,talk to dead people ,know who is calling etc.I am a actual witch.Do yiou know also that you have to seriously know what you are doing and saying.It will come back to haunt you in the butt.I know what I am doing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Jan. 2, 2009