how do I stop my daughter from grind her teeth and when Do i start brush her teeth and what is the best brand to buy for baby tooth brush?

She only 9 month and she has two bottom teeth and two on way out at the top. I do not like the sound of it and i donot wanted her mess her teeth

And I do not know what good tooth brush for my daughter. I know we use cloth to clean her teeth with water. I wanted to start clean her teeth.

i wanted to get really good tooth brush for her and i am not sure which one is good. I have not give her any sugar only her solids that has sugar.

mommytobe24

Asked by mommytobe24 at 6:00 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You can brush her teeth now. If you decide to use a toothbrush instead of a cloth mack sure the brush is soft so it wont irritate her gums. As for the grinding, I dont know how to make that stop. I havent had that issue yet. If this doesnt help you can always talk to a dentist.
    CassieLee85

Answer by CassieLee85 at 2:28 AM on Jul. 16, 2008