My daughter is getting close to 11months, and on soy formula.

I want to start introducing a sippy cup. We have tried a few times before and just recently she kind of excepted it. But can you slowly introduce milk soon. She has been on soy formula, but she is fine with yogurt and ice cream and milk that is in cereal. I figure she out grew her sensitivity. You think I can start to introduce plain milk in a sippy cup. Should I wait till 12 months? She already eats more things than what her older sister did at this age. I figured milk would be ok?

MommyPeck3

Asked by MommyPeck3 at 11:27 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I started mine on milk at 11 months with no problems...I guess you can try it and see if it upsets her stomach..if you can get her on milk with a sippy cup & off the bottle..great..I thought my daughter was going to turn 2 before she gave up the bottle..
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 11:37 PM on Jan. 1, 2009