Mommy's Touch Cloth Diapers

Are you familiar with this brand of cloth diapers? I've been looking into cloth diapers and these have a certain appeal to me. I've specifically been looking at the AIO one size. I'm very curious to hear of people's experience with them if you've used them before. Thanks =)

dedicatedrider

Asked by dedicatedrider at 11:41 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in General Parenting

• I think I have one of them, I say try a few diff brands and styles to see what you like best. There are some great groups on here about cding. Good Luck, I love it!!
    spunkymomof3

Answer by spunkymomof3 at 11:56 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• never used them i did have them but my babies bums were too tiny lol
    supermum2

Answer by supermum2 at 5:10 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I would definately recommend using a one size diaper if you were only planning on useing them for one child as they do get alot of wear from one. I would not however recommend using a AIO. I had some for my 3 yr old to wear to bed and they are horrible! To clean them takes too long. I have to wash them once and then turn them inside out and wash them again and I still don't feel that they are getting that clean! They also take longer to dry and I ended just throwing them out because nothing seemed to help. I tried washing them differently, line drying/dryer and different detergents. They are not worth it and it really dosen't take much to fill a pocket diaper.
    The only issue you may have with the one size, I discovered as I have some I use on my 8 month old and would put on my 3 yr old at night is that they didn't really fit her. She is a very slim girl and they were still to narrow for her. Good luck
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 6:58 AM on Jan. 2, 2009