Bloging moms

whats the best place to blog?? I have used blogger and have had issues with things not posting or being able to change things. I want to start blogging again but I want a good one thats easy to navigate.

mom2kmt

Asked by mom2kmt at 11:48 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I love blogger. I have 2 blogs there. I've never had any problems with things not posting or being able to change things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I don't have problems with blogger. But I do have problems with Yahoo 360 It opens on the wrong page and "loses" blog entries.
    Eddy_G

Answer by Eddy_G at 4:16 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I spent some time comparing the big ones over the weekend and finally settled on Wordpress. They seem to have the best customizing features, and they let you sort your page into categories, more like an actual webpage than just a linear blog. That's all automatic and easy to do, you don't have to know CSS or html, but if you do, there are even more options. It's very searchable, and they don't hold any rights to what you post.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:55 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• i use word press---if you go to my cafe mom page--you can click on my wordpress page and check it out if you want and see what you think--i amstill experimenting--but i like it--feel free to ask me any questions--good luck with your blogging search
    jdmyangel

Answer by jdmyangel at 5:20 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I have a self hosted wordpress blog. Blog hosting isn't very expensive, so if you want to shell out some money that might be the way to go.
    RoseDesRochers

Answer by RoseDesRochers at 5:15 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I agree with RoseDesRochers....Check out Design Your Webspace. It's a 7 Step Guide to help beginners host their own blog. If you need any help, please contact me

MamaJme2008

Answer by MamaJme2008 at 10:09 PM on Aug. 11, 2009