Pregnancy sex TMI sorry!

So im 24 weeks and having sex anymore doesnt interest anymore for some reason. But when ever i do have sex its so uncomfortable, and it really feels like my women area is being crushed in a way. has anyone ever felt this way?? i feel so bad for the hubby because now that i don't want it he wants it all the time and i just never want to do it. Please help!

WantBabySoon12

Asked by WantBabySoon12 at 12:17 AM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• try different positions where u control the penetration depth and angle.This happens to me sometimes too and we just had to get creative-which actually has been very fun and intimate.Also try just being affectionate w/out the pressure of sex sometimes.I had to explain to SO that it turns me off when he is like a grabby monkey and that I need,at that point, to be relaxed and kinda "woo-ed" kwim? keep trying .
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:22 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• ha ha thats how he is lol hes a rough kinda guy and doeasnt understand im carrying our son lol!!! but thank you!
    WantBabySoon12

Answer by WantBabySoon12 at 12:26 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• sorry..i just can't get over the fact that you call it your woman..lol!!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:38 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• LMAO!!!! well i didn't want to be too graphic but that made my day that you said that!!! because i was thinking for a good 10 min to not call it what it is lol!!!
    WantBabySoon12

Answer by WantBabySoon12 at 12:43 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• try oral sex, or masturbating together. There are other types of sex than just vaginal penetration.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• We went to the sex shop together and found some toys for each of us.
    We needed to try different positions and the toys helped both of us enjoy it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I suffer from the same thing. Sometimes it just plain hurts. I usually just blow him every once in a while and he never complains. He understands it hurts and is thankful whenever he does get off.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 2:33 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Hubby needs to understand sex in pregnancy means "gentle". Explain it to him. Reward him with more sex even if you don't feel like it if he takes the hint and tones it down a notch! Good luck!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 3:44 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• LOL!! you could call it your Va Jay Jay like oprah does!! thats what i call it! or a hoo.lol..thats what i taught my daughters to call it..a hoo hoo
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:15 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• ok, now to the question...im a couple weeks ahead of you in pregnancy..the other night my hubby and i tried it doggy style and i had 2 pillows stuffed underneith me..it was actually the most comfortable position ive been in in a long time! it actually felt relaxing.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:16 AM on Jan. 3, 2009