Insanity Workout

I want to buy it but from the website it's $120 so I was thinking of going to ebay. I was wondering if anyone has bought this from ebay and if it's a good idea or not.

vjoaquin

Asked by vjoaquin at 1:30 AM on Sep. 21, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Ebay=bad idea....you run the risk of not getting the entire program, the calendar of workouts, the meal plan and the disks may be scratched. If you purchase through a coach, like myself you will get the entire package, plus there are usually extra disks included with purchase depending on the product and you get that person as your coach. If you order just through Beachbody you get a random coach that you may never speak with.
    Insanity is awesome. It is very hard, even if you are fit. It is all cardio and requires no equipment as it works with just your body weight. I am an Insanity graduate- 12 lbs and 2". I started at 130 lbs and ended at 118. I am also a P90X graduate. PM me if you want more information.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 7:19 AM on Sep. 21, 2011

• If you can stick with it, make sure you can before investing in one. if you're self motiviaed and have finished other dvd exercise sets etc then go for it! I know Insanity is better than P90X or whatevery its called, but I bought mine off line on their main website for $80 because of some promotional sale awhile back. Good luck!
    Jeda624

Answer by Jeda624 at 2:19 AM on Sep. 21, 2011

• never bought it but my friend just got it and he said its working!
    shar-hulk

Answer by shar-hulk at 9:03 AM on Sep. 21, 2011

• Haven't tried it but bumped ya ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:34 PM on Sep. 21, 2011

• I'm in the 4th week of Insanity! It's expensive but worth it to me!! I've only lost 3lbs but I'm already at the upper end of normal weight so it'll be slow anyway. I have lost 3 inches in my waist, 3 in my hips and 2 in my thighs. It is a TOUGH workout and it's recommended that you're already at a decent level of fitness. You do a fit test the 1st day and then every 2 weeks after to gauge your progress...I improved quite a bit in some areas and at least a little in all areas. I definitely work up a sweat every single time. Definitely get the real thing though...you could end up getting illegal copies where the discs don't work or not all there. Oh, and I'm a runner and I'm getting faster with all the plyo in the workout.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 3:03 PM on Sep. 21, 2011

• I bought p90x (same company that makes insanity) from craigslist for $90
    H.I.S.

Answer by H.I.S. at 8:37 PM on Sep. 22, 2011

• Maybe you could borrow it or rent it first to see if you like it. I would avoid ebay.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 10:54 PM on Sep. 21, 2011

• money $120 i search for other methods for fitness
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 10:18 AM on Sep. 26, 2011