What are your plans for today?

We are going up to Moncton to see Dr. Chuck, and hopefully I will be also meeting up with a mom I met on here :)

livewell

Asked by livewell at 6:40 AM on Sep. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Blah work. Then home to clean my room that needs it so bad. I have laundry to fold, floors to mop and all of that. The joy right?

Answer by gemgem at 6:41 AM on Sep. 21, 2011

• Back to bed after the kiddos go to school...I am sick and have to work the concession stand tonight for the JV game after my son's freshman football game. Give me strength
    sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 6:47 AM on Sep. 21, 2011

• Well take my daughter to preschool and come home and do house work.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 6:54 AM on Sep. 21, 2011

• getting a shot of Synvisc in my knee. Fun huh?
    RubyinPA

Answer by RubyinPA at 7:03 AM on Sep. 21, 2011

• Out and about with MIL after i take the kids to school!
    lucyloo1776

Answer by lucyloo1776 at 7:06 AM on Sep. 21, 2011

• Prepping for a colonoscopy and endoscopy for the morning how fun!!! And of course running after my almost two year old!! Lol
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 7:26 AM on Sep. 21, 2011

• I'm going back to bed after my daughter gets on the bus. I got a Dtap vaccine yesterday and I'm so miserable.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 7:41 AM on Sep. 21, 2011

• Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. Then sewing a princess costume and a couple of dresses for a friend's dd's 6th birthday this sat... tonight we're going to make the Pinata. I've also decided to do some baking. I want a fresh loaf of crusty bread to dip in EVOO and balsamic.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:47 AM on Sep. 21, 2011

• I have to run to the store. After that, I'll probably snooze for a bit. I got a lot of big things done yesterday, and I didn't sleep well last night. I was up every hour and a half having to pee. So I'm taking it easy today.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 7:54 AM on Sep. 21, 2011

• To follow through with the plans I made yesterday. Just took the girls to preschool, now I'm.....procrastinating! :o(

*sigh* - I need some motivation here!

Hope you have a better day than I lol, and let us know about the meeting :)
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 7:54 AM on Sep. 21, 2011