Honestly, and with out being mean...PLEASE!

Why are there so many bitter, mean, angry women on Cafemom?

I just saw a question which was something like "did your hubby give you a gift after your kids were born?" Most of the answers were nice but then there were like 3 or 4 that were just bitter and mean(and annon).

I had never even heard of getting a gift for giving birth but I got one after giving birth to both my kids. I didn't demand it, need it or even want it but my husband did it from his heart. That's just who my husband is.

So why do you think there are so many mean, bitter, angry women on cafemom?

Happ-eToBme

Asked by Happ-eToBme at 12:58 AM on Jan. 2, 2009 in About CafeMom

• honestly i couldnt tell you. i get bashed al the time because im so young and i think its fuzzed up because we are all here for the same reason right? so why do some people have to put other people down? most them do it to feel better about themselves. i personally didnt get a gift...i didnt even know people did. lol. so its really not that big of a deal. some people just have a bad human nature and have to take their stress and anger out on everyone else (regarless of whether its fair or not)
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 1:07 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• human nature + free will
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Here's the link to that question:http://www.cafemom.com/answers/99141/Did_your_husbend_give_you_a_thankyou_present_for_giving_birth_to_his_child?cat_id=13
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 1:01 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Horomones, free will, just want to troll around, I dunno.

I have had my moments.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 1:01 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I do understand it's free will and human nature, my question is what part of someone's nature motivates them to be so bitter and angry for no reason at all?
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 1:02 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• actually hormones is a good reason...lol
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 1:03 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• there's no way to describe what part of their nature motivates it. it's just their nature. maybe they feel bad about themselves or their lives and want to make everyone else as miserable as they are. IDK.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• There are people just sitting in their jammies (or whatever) that are lookin' for trouble....being mean all the way around just to do it. Pretty sad that their lives are so dull huh? When people leave mean answers just feel sorry for their pitiful little lives - don't let it get to ya!
    stannseniors

Answer by stannseniors at 1:06 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• This is an outlet for frustration for them. They can't let hubby know she wants to choke him. She can't let the kiddies know that she's sick of Mommying today. She can't tell her MIL she's a bitch and to butt the eff out of her life. So they come on CafeMom and snipe. Here is probably the only place they can do it.
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 3:14 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• In college we are taught to have "Netiquette" for one another - rudeness and bashing is never allowed. I do appreciate that here at CafeMom if a reply is truly offensive, racist, or hateful we can report it and allow CafeMom deal with it. Otherwise, just overlook it and don't even acknowledge it. The worst thing that can be done is to add fuel to the fire by reacting to a rude, mean, angry, or bitter post.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:31 AM on Jan. 2, 2009