Is "Secret Obsession" an old lady perfume?

I know, I know... but I got some for my birthday, I know it's expensive, and I am sorta afraid to wear it if it makes me smell like my grandma. It's kinda musky for me, and I can't really tell if it is a good scent. I'm 33, so don't make fun! LOL!!!

MiasMama123

Asked by MiasMama123 at 1:16 AM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I actually requested that and got it for Christmas! haha.. but I *like* muskier scents.. I've bought Paloma Picasso... Kenneth Cole Black.. I like all of those kinds of smells. It really depends on you :)
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 11:46 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Never heard of it. I use victoria's secret pink and love it!
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 2:17 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Every perfume smells different on Other people. Something about it mixing with our natural body scents but no I don't think it's an old woman perfume. Me personally I love Ralph Lauren Romance or Victoria's Secret Amber Romance
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 3:43 PM on Jan. 2, 2009