cant sleep

so i fall a sleep then about like 2 mins before the baby starts to kick i wake up and then cant go back to sleep till like 4 min after she stops moving and it annoys me cuz i dont get much sleep ever
is it normal for ur body to do that my dad says its good cuz that is her sleep pattern
i wake up the same time every night not a min sooner or later
and have been doing this since about 23 week i am now 32 weeks
is that normal and should i talk to my doc about it???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it is normal and your doc may tell you to take a benadryl or a tylenol pm to get a little rest. Not every night tho. That's what mine said.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:45 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• My daughter's did a bedtime routine with their babies even in utero. A warm shower, bedtime lotion, a story & or music. Then they would tell the baby it was bedtime. Worked pretty good until just before delivery
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 2:25 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• My daughter tells me that her baby wakes her up at the same time every night and every morning. I told her that I hope she (the baby) keeps the same schedule after she's born because she (my daughter) is used to it now. :) It's nothing to worry about - your baby is perfectly normal. My advice: Grab naps whenever you can now before the baby is born and then nap when the baby naps, if you can.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:13 AM on Jan. 2, 2009