Anybody know any reliable child care providers? Brighton, Henderson, Commerce City?

We are needing child care for our 5-yr old son beginning on or before January 13, 2009

Days/Times Needed:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
6:30 am - 5:30 pm (depending on location)
Occasional Monday or Friday as well

He attends Half-Day Morning Kindergarten at Henderson Elementary School and would need to be transported to and from school.

To make things easier, please email me or call me with your rates, your location, whether you are licensed, how many children you currently care for (ages would be great) and any other information you would like to share.

If you are interested in caring for a fun-loving, intelligent, very well-behaved little boy, please give me a call or an email as soon as possible to discuss.

joshsmama0619

Asked by joshsmama0619 at 1:45 AM on Jan. 2, 2009 in General Parenting

• No answers yet