After you had your baby how did you do it so your tummy can go back to normal again?

did you wear a girdle, waist cincher, corset faja etc? or just plain oh boring situps? because situps didnt work for me infact it made me a hernia.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, the mid-section was never the same. Although I must say that my body was at its very best when my son was about 5. But I was working out 5 days a week then and doing some intense ab work. Now I use a body slimmer under my clothes, when necessary. And just try to watch what i eat. 'cause any weight I gain goes right to the belly.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:26 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• which body slimmer do you use ?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• You have to do cardiovascular work, like aerobics, walking, running, ballet, pilates to get that belly back!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 2:29 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I'll tell ya when it happens . . lol . . I have an eliptoglider, but I really haven't had a chance to use it, but I agree with the poster who said that you have to do cardio, sit ups won't do anything but strengthen the muscle underneath. You have to do cardio to remove the fat. Good Luck Mama . . . I'm right there with ya!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:52 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I just went back to my regular workout and my belly eventually went back to normal...or as normal as it gets after having a baby anyway. It's always going to be a little "relaxed" there from all that strectching.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 3:47 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• i used an ablounge for a while but then had a MC so i stopped because we were TTC so after i have this baby i will plan on using it again.. It work for as little time i used it... I LOVE IT THOUGH!
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 8:27 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I breastfed and lost all my baby weight (plus some!) because of it.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 8:27 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• My tummy was never an issue thank God...my thighs however had enough cottage cheese on them to feed a third world country...so if you know how to get slimmer thighs lay it on me.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:28 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I never had the tummy issue all i have is a little mommy pooch but i love it and no streatch marks they say breast feeding helps
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 12:40 AM on Jan. 3, 2009