• In the Spotlight:

anyone else think?

anyone else think being pregnant sucks!!! omg I do!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sometimes but most of the time I love it.Hope it gets better for u soon.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:36 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I'll be honest, I'm ready for it to be over.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 2:36 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Oh it definitely has its ups and downs. I will admit that most of the pregnancy sucks because your body is no longer yours, and you have all these extra rules to follow. Your hormones are messing things up, sleep is almost impossible. On and on and on....

It is cool when you feel the baby move (when it is not painful and you are not trying to sleep), some of the extra attention is nice, the planning and anticipation is fun and haunting.

All in all.... I am happy that I am never getting pregnant again and that I will have my lil bundle of joy soon.

girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 2:59 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Pregnancy was very difficult to me, not only because I was very high risk and always scared, but also I was very uncomfortable. Don't worry Mama, it won't last forever and once you see that little angel that is alive through YOU, wow, it's the most amazing thing ever. Looking at the LO, knowing that your body gave him/her life . . . wow . . . women do it every day, but to me, it will always be a miracle!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:05 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I loved it the first time, the second and third were hell!
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 3:51 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I loved being pregnant all three times until I was overdue and then I was sick of it...LOL.. Even when I had gestational diabetes and had to inject insulin three times a day, I still loved being pregnant. The first time was the most awesome for me, though.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:16 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• omg i loved being pregnant.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:57 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• My first one i loved...I was never sick, never tired, i had NOTHING! I always bragged how great it was and i would do it 100 times... ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ah and now this time from week 3 my boobs hurt, i was moody, dead tired like someone made me work out 24 hrs lol... and im so sick... ugh....The first one is a girl so maybe this time its a boy! lol... wont find out till end of feb. But oh my gosh.. i hate it and love it at the same time...
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 8:23 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I miss being pregnant i miss feeling the little kicks they dont hurt like they do from the outside and i miss feeling the baby move
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 12:38 AM on Jan. 3, 2009