Anxiety/Panic Attack??

i have an anxiety issue and lately, randomly and every once in awhile my heart starts beating REALLY REALLY fast and i can feel the palpitations, my chest starts to hurt and i get a pain in my throat, then i get a horrible headache. the episode lasts about 10 mins and then its fine but i still have the headache and i feel fatigued. what is this?? is this and anxiety attack?? like i said its every couple weeks but an overwhelming feeling.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 AM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Health

• I think panic attacks but u should prolly have a check up and mention the symptoms. panic attacks can feel like a heart attack which of course makes u panic more. try self talking,sa to yoursel"Ok this has happened before and it always passes.I'm ok."Also see if u can tell when u notice them coming on. Feel better hon.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:56 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Be sure you are drinking enough water. When I don't, I get heart palps and a fast beat and then I get anxiety...which gives me pain in my chest.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 3:58 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I feel like that quite often myself and it' scary as hell!!! Don't try to fight it when it happens..that's the WORST thing that you can do. Just kinda let it wash over you and think to yourself "I know what this is, it's happened before and I am fine." If you get too concerned, go to see your Dr for a checkup. I ended up doing that and I was totally fine.
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 4:00 AM on Jan. 2, 2009