hubby denies cheating ..........please help

ok. heres the story, hubby wirks out of town. he denies hes cheating with a girl from work but i feel otherwise. cheating or not, thats not my issue. i politely broke it off with him and the next day he said we might as well stay together as were talking about plans to seperate. i told him no, and basically that if in a long time of seperation he still wants to then fine we will talk but i feel he just is like hot and cold cuz the day before he was like i dunno why we keep trying to work on our marriage...anyone have a clue what he may be thinkin???? any advice?? why would he want to stay???all of a sudden now??

stefirose22

Asked by stefirose22 at 4:28 AM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Well, first off all you need to post your question so we can understand it alittle better.... Second maybe he wants to stay cause he isn't doing anything and he really loves you... men act funny and sometimes it seems like they are cheating but they aren't. You should be asking him why he wants to stay instead of asking us.... The answer can only come from him...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Do you have definite proof he was cheating, and you're not just going on a feeling? I mean he may have sensed you not trusting him (hence the hot and cold.) I think it was a little unfair to break it off the way you did.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 4:56 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• yes i have phone records, pictures of them two together, text messages, and our oldest son went into a mental ward for 2 weeks while hubby was away for his job and instead of coming home on family emergency medical leave he stayed working and his texts and calls to her those two weeks were astronomical. my question is simply put: if he says and acts like he wants to leave all the time why when i call it quits does he want to rethink everything??? out of guilt maybe??? he always tells me why are we trying so hard stef u know were never going to make it work.....etcetcetc
    stefirose22

Answer by stefirose22 at 5:05 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• how can he say that he wants to work on your marriage if his with another woman from work thanks destrating for you and the children aswell what about you aswell he has to be serious or not love you or not he has tom think of your emmotions and feeling not just his owns i feel for you hope everything works out for you both and he tell the other bit to go away not impressed.
    supermum2

Answer by supermum2 at 5:53 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• think of yourselves
    supermum2

Answer by supermum2 at 5:55 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• if you confronted him with pictures it'd be kinda stupid to deny unless he's telling the truth (I'm assuming the pics were casual). While your son was in the hospital he may have needed a friend to talk to because he was worried. I think I'd talk to your child's dr and ask if he thinks that a seperation at this point would cause your son more emotional problems (I'm guessing it would unless your bad relationship with your hubby is the reasonhe needed to go to the hospital).
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:01 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Oh my now ex....bragged in front of me..(quote)."Never admit to anything, ever! even if you get caught red handed with your pants around your knees...make her think that its her fault & shes crazy". He was sleeping with my younger sister..for 3 years! I just thought they were close..boy were they! Guys like the security of a relationship, good or bad. Once they cheat, they really like the security of knowing that the wife is at home. Hes wanting to re-think your relationship not because he actually wants it but because hes afraid the other will go wrong as well and then he will have no one. you are his ace in the pocket, you take care of everything, he has now worries with you. the other woman is new exciting & wrong...how much fun is that! Right? WRONG! my opinion from my own experience.....Good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:25 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• He's probably thinking this is my house. If she wants to leave let her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:31 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I'm just going to say...that experts say when a woman feels her spouse is cheating on her 95% of the time she is right.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 6:54 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Sounds like he isn't sure he wants to end the marriage. Use the seperation time to find a counselor who can help you both sort out your personal and marital issues. You will then both know if it is right for you to get back together and stay married.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 8:01 AM on Jan. 2, 2009