What is YOUR resolution this year?

I know we all do it - make resolutions and not follow through each year, but out of curiosity, what is your res. for 2009? Mine is to lose weight and get fit and get some organization in my house this year.

TeensMom07

Asked by TeensMom07 at 6:38 AM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• To lose some weight.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 6:42 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I've got a couple this year..
    1) to be a better "housewife"
    2) to be a better mother to my boys [not that I'm a bad mom, I just think there's always room for improvement
    3) to be more patient with my husband and pay more attention to him
    rethink911

Answer by rethink911 at 6:42 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Mine was to have my daughter completley done breastfeeding by her 2nd bday (jan 21), but I was so determined that she hasnt breastfed for 2 weeks now!! Is it too late to make another one?? LOL
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 6:59 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• asholan_07 it's never too late!
    Mine are to loose weight (I'm bigger then I've ever been!), get healthy and start running again when the weather is nicer.
    Also I want to spend more time with my family so my resolution is to spend less time on the computer or watching tv and just play with my kids more(yesturday I taught them how to play go fish with alphabet cards! So fun!) and spend some quality time with my husband.
    Good luck on your resolutions ladies!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 7:18 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• to have a healthy happy baby and to be a better house wife
    sweetpamom29

Answer by sweetpamom29 at 8:17 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• lose weight!! My hubby says I am beautiful but I feel huge so I need to start eating better also. And keep organinzed!
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 9:17 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• To not get pregnant again LOL. I have been I have been pregnant for 3 yrs almost straight. My oldest is 29m and I am going to have this baby on the 13th.

And to be a better person in a few aspects. There are a few things I could change.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 9:26 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• i want to get moved b4 june so i can be with my husband and also to make my marriage work, maybe that the wrong way to put it but i think you know what i mean...lol
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 9:57 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• lose weight, be more healthy by eating right and working out, and being more social with old friends and new ones
    hsprinkel

Answer by hsprinkel at 10:52 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Hsprinkel, just said everything I was going to say. I started to type it and then I looked up and saw your post. Those are my same resolutions, I just hope I can keep them. If I don't lose this last 10lbs, I will not be getting into a bathing suit this summer.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:22 PM on Jan. 2, 2009