Could I be pregnant?

My last cycle started on the 10th and we had intercourse on the 24th. I can usually tell when I'm ovulating, but this cycle was really weird in that I only had a little CM and I didn't feel in til the 28th! But now I am feeling way tired, my boobs are just a little sensative, I have extreme acid reflux, and a tiny bit of weird constant cramping in my lower right side. I had what I thought was a cold with my first pregnancy and now I have it again, but my kids are also sick so it might just be what they have. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, let me know what you think!

nvedwards

Asked by nvedwards at 7:06 AM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• buy a pregnancy test!
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 7:11 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• It's not to early to buy as test. I started on Monday. Now I fell sick. lol I think it's all in my head though. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I think you need to take a pregnancy test.
    patsfan013

Answer by patsfan013 at 8:19 PM on Jan. 2, 2009