worried mommie =[

okk im 7 weeks pregnant,
im so worried right now

because i dont feel like how ive been feeling..
like i dont feel like throwing up & this is the 2nd day i felt different; like better
idk if its because i switched up the times i take my vitamins becus
i know take them at night and i WAS taking them in the morning
but someone told me that taking them at night helps morning sicknes

so idk if its that i took my vitamins at a different time or not..

my backs kinda sore.. like as if was going to get my period
but its been like this since i found out i was preg, which was at 5weeks
still got tender boobies tho
is this normal ?

i havent spotted or anything.. just worried
=[

new.mommie.8.19

Asked by new.mommie.8.19 at 7:39 AM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You dont have morning sickness and stuff the whole time...sounds like your just mellowing out on everything...you'll eventually start to "feel" preggo again.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 7:42 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• so this is normal at 7wks2days??
    new.mommie.8.19

Answer by new.mommie.8.19 at 7:43 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• yes. im 12 wks preggo and havent "felt" pregnant since i was about 7 wks...i went to my ob and everything on my u/s was fine...he said it was normal.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 7:51 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• It's all normal. You're body is constantly changing, growing, new levels of hormones. Usually by 3 months your body is used to it and it gets back to normal. You could start feeling better sooner or later. It all depends on your body and how it copes with the changes cause by the pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Yup...normal. Each woman is different and each pregnancy is different. With my son I felt pregnant the entire time. I had morning sickness since week 2 (I found out in the 2nd week) all the way until I had my son. with this little one, I had really bad morning sickness for the first 16 weeks and now, I feel like I did before i got pregnant this time. I have back pain once in a while, but nothing that gives me concern. If you are really worried about it, you can always talk with your doctor or mid-wife about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I'm 30 weeks and never had any morning sickness, in fact, the only hard time I've had during my pregnancy was around 10-12 wks, when I just felt crappy, tired, and had period-like cramps. Other than feel the baby move, I don't have any symptoms, you'll probably be just as lucky.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Jan. 2, 2009