If you could go anywhere in the US....

If you could just get on a plane and fly anywhere in the US you want to go, where would it be and why.......

Asked by 3lilgems at 8:12 AM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Right now? Any freakin' place that is warm!!!!

Answer by IhartU at 8:15 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Hawaii. I love it there.The warm weather, the music, the friendly people, the cultural attractions, the diversity of the climate. The flowers. The dancing. The singing.

Answer by Bmat at 8:16 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• i would go to florida to disney with the boys

Answer by sweetpamom29 at 8:16 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I would go somewhere warm. I live in MA. And I wouldn't have anything scheduled for me to do when I arrived. A total relaxing vacation.

Answer by EireLass at 8:33 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• For a couple of days to a place where there was snow! Just so my son could see it and play in it for a little bit!

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 9:15 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I live in Florida,so I'm wearing shorts right now!! I'd love to be riding a motorcycle through some mountains!!

Answer by Reshel at 9:20 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Probably Hawaii--I've never been there and would love to see it!

Answer by Samanthasmom210 at 10:40 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Maine.
    It's my "home" where I grew up.
    I want to be back in the mountains and forests near the lakes away from all civilization with the animals and nature. I want to experience normal summers where all you need are fans in the windows during the summers to keep cool and lots of snow on the ground during winter.

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:20 AM on Jan. 3, 2009