Is it normal to be feel really short of breath? I'm 32 weeks and I woke up this morning and couldn't fall back asleep because I feel like I can't catch my breath....

hannahmariep

Asked by hannahmariep at 8:24 AM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the baby could just be pushing up against your ribs making it feel hard to breath...any other symptoms?
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 8:25 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• when in doubt call you ob
    kryssie78

Answer by kryssie78 at 8:25 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I have this same problem I can hardly ever breath IT SUCKS. They Said the babys moved head down and her but is up in my ribs and putting pressure on my lungs. i know it sounds hard but try not to think to much about it thinking aboutit makes it worst. but next time you go to the doc let him know and he'll be able to explain further.
    Alorasmommy

Answer by Alorasmommy at 9:11 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• they tell me this is normal and to not worry & if you have aniemia it can make it worse. It never hurts to call your doctor, if anything just to ease your mind
    gerti

Answer by gerti at 9:22 AM on Jan. 2, 2009