Have you used an ablounge?

i have one and only used it for a short period of time because i had a MC and we were TTC so i stopped.. But i plan on using after this baby... Anyone use it and really like it? I noticed some change when i used it but i wasnt using very often and then had to stop....

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 8:29 AM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have one and love it, I haven't used it during the holidays but I noticed a big difference if I use it daily. I also use the dvd that it came with and like you I had a little one also. Hey just wondering if maybe you would like to set up some kind of look at me before and after with our ab loundge and maybe find some others.
    determind

Answer by determind at 9:49 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Well my baby isnt due til July so i wont be using it till then.. but after that I plan on Taking A Before Picture and use it for so long and take an after picture.. I also run and ride bikes..But with 2 kids that might get a little hard.. we will see
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 9:55 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Well even then, just keep me in mind
    determind

Answer by determind at 12:15 PM on Jan. 2, 2009