What is going on here?

ever since i gave birth to my daughter last tuesday i have been experiencing sweat arm pits and feet. now i can control my sweaty arm pits no brainer but my sweaty feet. i wear 2 inch high flip flops that i have always worn (not the same pair but same type) for yrs on in, even during winter (in az it's never really winter) and i would like to continue to do so. another thing to mention is that i had lost a lot of blood and had to get a blood transfusion shortly after the birth, is there a correlation here? should i call my dr and ask her if she has ever heard of this? i can't find any info online putting these 2 things together. i think it's the oddest thing. i don' feel extra hot. any insight would be greatly appreciated.

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 11:50 AM on Sep. 22, 2011 in Health

• I would at least ask the doctor.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:52 AM on Sep. 22, 2011

• You'll lose some pregnancy water weight thru sweating. I used to soak the bed every night for about a week!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:53 AM on Sep. 22, 2011

• butterflyblue19 that makes sense...i hope that's all that's going on.
    melody77

Comment by melody77 (original poster) at 12:03 PM on Sep. 22, 2011

• You've just given birth, that means your body is a crazy cocktail of hormones.  Give it some time to settle back down again and discuss it with your doctor at your 6 week check if you are still concerned.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:55 PM on Sep. 22, 2011

• It's all hormones. Give it some time to straighten out!
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 1:19 PM on Sep. 22, 2011

• I agree I"m sure it's just your hormones from just having a baby. :) Congrats on the baby!!
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 2:53 PM on Sep. 22, 2011