Does your hubby get mad @ you when?

he wants head or sex and you are on your period and when you say no, he gets mad and says I guess I will find someone else too. its like he dont care about you. Thats what mine has been telling me for 4 months now about finding someone else! when he says that I dont ever want too makes me feel like he dont love me anymore

Julie25

Asked by Julie25 at 9:36 AM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• HA! Your dh needs to grow UP!! OMG!! That is sooo immature! He NEEDS to understand that that's NOT the way to get what he WHATS! Right?? If he was to show the right affection towards YOU, then YOU wouldn't have a problem giving him what he WANTS!! Reverse psychology!!!!! lol
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 9:44 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I would call him on the "finding it somewhere else" He doesn't respect you, thats for sure , for saying that.He has no reason to get mad at you. He sounds very inmature.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 9:44 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• umm... have you suspected he's cheating on you?? this is serious.. he might have already cheated on you. and this might be his way of "telling you' or "warning you" he's considering it. eitherway its really childish and if you don't want to then you shouldn't but i would seriously call him out on it and make sure he isn't finding someone else.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:48 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• btw my hubby KNOWS BETTER and respects me more than that. he just begs like a little puppy til he gets his own way ;o)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:49 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• You need to talk to him. Either tell him enough is enough. Dont treat me that way. Or tell him to go ahead and find someone else. As long as you are putting out often, he shouldnt be whining when you're on your period. Men dont realize its so draining being on your period. Maybe tonight after the kids go to bed, have a heart to heart without yelling. Just tell him how you feel. He shouldnt be putting his dick before his wife. That to me is just selfish.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 9:49 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• You know what..the next time he tells you that..tell him ....<
    twotwinsmom

Answer by twotwinsmom at 9:59 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• krazyash023
    krazy...
    umm... have you suspected he's cheating on you?? this is serious.. he might have already cheated on you. and this might be his way of "telling you' or "warning you" he's considering it. eitherway its really childish and if you don't want to then you shouldn't but i would seriously call him out on it and make sure he isn't finding someone else. ps... he has been talking to a girl from tenn and they have talked about meeting up for sex read my post on my homepage
    Julie25

Answer by Julie25 at 10:04 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• My husband just annoys the hell out of me until I give it to him..LOL
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 10:10 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Julie, and you are putting up with this crap? You need to nip it in his bud, right now.Make him leave or something until he grows up.

shouting

Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 10:12 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• What an absolute tool. Buy some porn and wing it at his skull next time.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:13 AM on Jan. 2, 2009