Coffee addiction?

I've recently brought my coffee pot back out seeing as we've had people over over the holidays. It was originally put away because I will make a pot, can't make only half or less, can't get it to taste the same, and drink the entire thing myself! I would only get one from the coffee shop when we were out. I requested a one cup pot for christmas and my mom found a 4 cup one. It's better than nothing and I get 3 smallish cups from it. Just right! Better than 12! lol
Anyone else have an addictions and how do you handle it?

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 9:38 AM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• WOW, I was just gonna ask the SAME THING! Very scary. I sat down at my computer this morning with my coffee in hand and my ciggies too but that's another post..Years ago I was drinking pots and pots of coffee a day, but the ups and crashes really got to me.( I got sick and Dr. said ease up on it). And that lasted a very long time. Of course a couple in the morning was a must. But now I'm back up there again and I'm actually using it like a drug. OMG I'll be mainlining it soon! See Ive had so much coffee already, I forgot the question. I'm going now...

jblueeyes228

Answer by jblueeyes228 at 10:15 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• dont know how to handle it but thanks for the idea coffee is what i need right now lol. i wouldnt stress cause you could be addicted to worse things and coffee does have some medical benefits, but im too tired to remember what they are.
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 9:48 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• One cup coffee machine go to Keurig.com
    Get one with a small reservoir. They make the best cup of coffee I have ever had from a pot. They are a little pricey, but totally worth it! This way you wont waste it:)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 9:58 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• i'm addicted, between working 10 hr days and taking care of a 2 1/2 month old with no help, coffee is what i live on.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 10:06 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• coffee is like candy for me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Jan. 2, 2009