when you were in labor what did you do to your hubby?

i heard some really mean stories about labor that some moms grab the hubby or bf down below, yelled or screamed no-no- words, abused the nurse.
so which one did you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We played POKER! and of course i won lol the nurse thought we were crazy! But it made the time go by faster and kept my mind off of things...
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 10:05 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I did all above, then hubby brought me my favorite food after everything was done. which i got fix so i don't have to deal with the pain anymore. i hate pain
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• nothing it was november fifth and he sat in the corner watching the steelers game. i had an epidural i was feeling no pain so i didn't care.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:08 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I just about broke all of his fingers when he was holding my hand while pushing. Apparently I yelled at him to shut up a couple of times, but I don't remember that part, lol. I think that was it, then he bought me flowers afterwards, aw!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:10 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I had a student doctor in the room and he started pissin me off with his stupid questions to the doctor i was very mean to him lots of bad words were said. It got to the point where the nurse kicked him out. even she was irritated w/him
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 10:15 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I never did anything to my dh lol. I did squeeze his hand because I was in major pain. But I always apologized in advance to the nurses because I swear I turned into a demon while in labor. One time I threatened to stab a nurse with her needle if she didnt make with the drugs. She just laughed at me and said she would like to see me try haha.

Answer by gemgem at 10:19 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Thankfully I didn't do any of those things. I was just so glad he was there to press those tennis balls against my low spine during contractions. I had bad back labor for over 20 hrs...talk about wanting something over.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:20 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• nothing i don't know why but i was soo nice to him. actually i know why.. he saw how much pain i was in and started crying. it broke my heart haha. he loves me :) so I WAS FREAKING HIDING MY PAIN as best as i could. i was just closing my eyes and focusing and i had an epidural that only took the edge off the pain. they underestimated how much to give me because i'm only 5'0 so they gave me to less... but to my friends they said i was the devil and the spawn of satan...haha when they came to visit me.. i remember my friend sarah put her hand on my foot and i flipped out LOL
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:20 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• With my daughter I passed out after she was born! Scared my husband because she was a VBAC and when he asked the dr if I was going to be ok, she said she didn't know! We laugh about it now but then it scared the crap out of him!
    Other than that I told him and my mom to stop asking me if I was ok while I was having a contraction. That has to be the stupidest question to ask at that time! I told them that if they asked it again I would hurt them! Told my husband I'd kick him between the legs till he was feeling the same amount of pain I was! lol I put my mom through 24 hours of labour figure we're even! lol
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:23 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• My hubby was awesome during my labor. I all I did to him was hold his hand and stare into his eyes! He helped me through every single contraction. The only time he left the room was when the docs made him leave (after 60 hours of contractions and pain I finally caved for an epi, the hospital doesn't allow husbands to stay in the room while it is being administered). The worst thing I made him do is stay up with me at night!!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:48 AM on Jan. 2, 2009