• In the Spotlight:

changing from nutramigen

my son is now 6 months old and he has been on nutramigen because he could not handle any other formula he would get very flemmy and would choke and loose his breathe now we have been on this formula for a while and hes doing ok but i was wondering has any one elese swithched there baby to something elese that they could handle the cost is killing me i was just wondering if any one elese had swithced to any thing

rjsjjs1

Asked by rjsjjs1 at 10:04 AM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son had stomach problems so he was on that til he was about 4 months.. i switched him to soy and now he is on a partially broken whey protein store brand. YAY :)

its fine to switch as long as HE is okay with it. I would start at buying a little can of something and make sure he can handle it. ?>
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:14 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Talk to your doctor FIRST!!! And if you qualify, you should look into WIC
    CrystalMayrand

Answer by CrystalMayrand at 2:00 PM on Jan. 2, 2009