Is your DH?

On vacation...mine has been since the friday before Christmas and he does not go back until the 3rd. Now I realize it is winter in the frozen north of Ohio, and cabin fever is setting in but...I am ready to pull my hair out if he doesn't get his arse off the couch and DO something. Anyone else in the same boat? Sometimes I think work is what makes our relationship work lol.

salexander

Asked by salexander at 10:18 AM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine is a teacher. It's actually been nice having him home, but he has been playing a lot of Wii sports and stuff. I don't mind, he works really hard most of the time. He teaches HS and then he teaches night classes at the community college so this week he is taking advantage of not having to run out of the house to his next job! Besides, he's kind of cute in his jammies!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:53 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Mine had yesterday off and normally doesnt work friday,saturday or sunday. After having him all day yesterday, I couldnt wait until he went ice fishing today! lol
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 10:19 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• lol mine had a week off and it was ok. There have been times though where I've told him that he needs to go back to work beacuse I've had enough of him!!!! lol I totally know where you're coming from!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:25 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Mine lost his job in June and hasnt found a permenant one. I love when he has temp jobs though bc otherwise I feel like omg get up and do something. Now my fil also lives with us and hes been out since Dec 23rd LOL. Hes having cabin fever something fierce and sometimes I am like omg go do something. Then of course my teens, they are out on break until the 4th and same thing.

Answer by gemgem at 10:30 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Mine and I work for the same small company and we have been on vacation since the 18th and we go back on the 6th so we are together all the time and it really sucks at times. When we get annoyed with each other we go off and do our own thing.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 10:42 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Nope. He got Christmas day and New Years day off(w/o pay) but that was it.
    When he's home he zones so that can get annoying. Its always nice when he goes back LOL.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 10:47 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Mine sleeps ALOT when he's off, and that's okay. Love him to death, but I'd rather him be sleeping than driving me nuts!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Mine has had off. I don't mind having him home. He took care of organizing some paperwork that had been piling up for years. Now he is vacuuming. :)

Answer by Bmat at 11:00 AM on Jan. 2, 2009