Help

Does anyone know how to make my boobs come back? After having my children i have always lost my weight no problem right. Well after having my girls i lost my boobs as well i went from a 36 d to 34 b or c sometimes. Has anyone ever tryied any of the creems i really dont want surgery but i miss my chest i feel as though im not as atractrive with out them help!!!! am i the only one this has happend to or is this normal

joce79

Asked by joce79 at 10:38 AM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i was a full C when i got prego i eventually got up to a DD, and now 2 months after i had my baby, i'm a small C sometimes B too.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 10:42 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• My boobs actually got bigger, I guess because they stretched out so much :).

I have done chest presses with weights, and that helped with the sagging, but they will probably never be full again.

I don't think there is anyway to make boobs come back besides getting surgery.

If you don't want surgery, just get you a great push up bra.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I always loose my boobs suck!! LOL I wanted to try the creams but that just seems like a waist of money... Theres an exercise that you can do... Im going to try to disc. it but im not sure how this will sound; Put your hands together like you are praying, make sure your elbows are sticking out and mash something between you hands... It works those muscles and they get bigger over time... Back in the 50-60's they had a device that helped with this, my gramma had it when i was in high school... I would google something..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 10:46 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• idk what to tell you sweetie, I have a small chest to begin with. I miscarried my first pregnancy, at around 6 wks so my body never really changed.
    Barb87

Answer by Barb87 at 2:23 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• thank you for all the great answers i will try the exercise hopefully that will give me a little more lift i also heard that if you gain weight your boobs will come back i think i could gain a few pnds i am underweight anyway so i could put on a few good pnds and still be ok with it. i am 5'8 " and i only weigh 124 on a good day so mabey if i can get up to 145 or so then i would still have good curves but most of all i want my fun bags back i miss them soooo much.
    joce79

Answer by joce79 at 10:57 AM on Jan. 5, 2009