Ideas for a bachelorette party gift?

I'm going to a wedding shower in the afternoon, then afterwards is a bachelorette party. It doesn't say anything about gifts, or no gifts, but I assume ppl always get gifts for bachelorette parties, right?
I don't know what I would get her, I'm not close to her or anything (step sister inlaw), so I don't wanna get anything raunchy, and it can't be real expensive cuz money's tight.

Kersten

Asked by Kersten at 6:41 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Entertainment

• How about a gift certificate to Victoria's secrete? Or a nice candle or bath set?
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:00 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• A bottle of wine, or liquor is good, if she's a drinker.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:10 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• i think you prob. only get a gift for the wedding shower. you could always stick a gift certificate in your purse just incase people give her gifts. make sure the gift card is something you will use, just incase you don't need it. lol
    mygirlsrock00

Answer by mygirlsrock00 at 3:42 PM on Jul. 16, 2008