i freakin give up

what is it that we are allowed to discuss on here. how is everyones day going?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 10:45 AM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Working... An the phones arnt ringing at all.... I got a new puppy and i stepd in crap this morning in new shoes, i can still smell it... :} Nasty little shit... Sounds like you are having a ruff one...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 10:49 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• good n lazy :) how is yours
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:46 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• My day is chilly but sunny. Im excited cuz I got to shower this morning LOL.

How is your day?
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 10:46 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Hey Jodi, My day is fine so far.. but I just woke up! After being without power for 5 1/2 hrs. last night! Ugh......... I am assuming you get those little (New Messages) at the top and then it is from cafemom saying they have removed your stuff, right??? Me too. But, hey at least they give you a chance. I was on Yahoo Answers for approximately 2 hrs. before they suspended me for posting a link to my website. (I confess, I did not read the rules and regs).... At least we're not suspended... yet.......... sigh............
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:48 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• mine is just being deleted i feel like it is tomorrow already like today never existed. lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:48 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Do you like my dog? I decorated him for Valentine's Day already!!!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:49 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• a little ahead of yourself arent u pupmom lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:52 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• This is the last day of my vacation, back to work on Monday. It has been too cold to go anywhere and no movies I want to see, so we'll stick around here, it looks like. Not an exciting time, but a least I am getting rested.

Answer by Bmat at 10:58 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I am getting ready to cook! Dh kids are coming in so we are having a late Christmas tomorrow.. YAY!! NOT! I will be glad for it to be OVER!! Anyone have any good left over ideas they would like to share?? HUMM?? Its suppose to rain, so we will be inside! Even more FUN!! How was everyone's New Year?? Just another day to me.. Oh, LOVE the dog, pupmom.. CUTE! :)
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 10:58 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I need to go pay rent.

Answer by louise2 at 10:58 AM on Jan. 2, 2009