Please help which one is right ???

Okay I did the ovualtion calander on line. I put my first day of my period Dec.12th. Then the 28 day cycle. It said that Dec 29th was my last day to ovulate. But my period ended the 18th . I went by that too. It said sometime between Dec29- Jan 1 ?? That I should have ovulated. But I started Ovulating the 29th and it ended 31st. I know because the 29th I had clear mucus then the next day there were more. Then all day Wensday I have pelvic pain and increased mucus. Now Thursday the 1st. No pain no discharge on that day. What do I go by ?? Was that a sign I was ovulating ?? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would definitely go by your symptons. Those ovulation predictors go by perfect 28 day cycles and very few women actually have those perfect 28 day cycles. The clear mucus and pelvic pain is a great indicator of ovulation. I used fertilityfriend.com which lets you check your temp and then chart to pinpoint your exact ovulation date.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 8:46 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I would ask your ob/gyn if I was you baby girl.
    Barb87

Answer by Barb87 at 2:00 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Go by your body's signs. Just putting dates into a computer isn't going to get you anywhere; the body's not a clock.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:42 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Don't rely on the computer. It told me I was to ovulate on Christmas Day. I was using ovulation sticks that entire week and didn't get a positive until the 29th. My period was on the 10th.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 6:54 PM on Jan. 2, 2009