Wondering...

People are doing renovations on my kitchen, and our house is OLD, I'm talking some rooms are painted with LEAD BASED paint, which is WHY i'm doing renovations. Plus my sink is just rotted, old and disgusting and I can't stand it. Anyways, do you thnik I should find somewhere to stay for the few days? I'm 30wks and 4 days pregnant, and not sure WHAT I could inhale....Comments? Thoughts?

Cowbell88

Asked by Cowbell88 at 11:14 AM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you have that option I would recommend it. Why not take a little vacation anyways? Makes perfect sense to me and you can always play the pregnancy card. Few husband's can argue with that one.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 11:15 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I would just to be safe. If they have fumes in the air from god knows what and dust and all that, I wouldnt think that could be good for you.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 11:15 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• It is not healthy for anyone to reathe the fumes from paint etc... especially while you are prego.. take a mini vacation and relax...you are going to need to be healthy and ready for anything once that precious little bundle gets here.
    Take care of you and God Bless!
    thomaspartyof7

Answer by thomaspartyof7 at 12:09 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I didn't think people could live in a house where the lead was being removed-- this is an option?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 1:18 PM on Jan. 2, 2009