If you were completely in love with your bf and someone came along and purposely plotted to take them from you? If they had sex before your bf even dumped you? And they ended up getting married? And now have a baby? How would YOU feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I would realize that he didn't love me the way I loved him. A man can't be stolen.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 5:02 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Glad I wasn't with the asshole anymore .
    Moving on takes time, but it's best to let go .
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 11:19 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• It wasn't meant to be. Be happy the jerk is gone because if he loved you he would have stayed.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• First, I am sorry that happened to you, I really am. If your BF did that to you, then you are better off without him. You can't see it now, but, it is for the best. He couldn't have been taken away at all if he didn't want to be. As far as a baby, I am not sure who has one, him or you.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 11:21 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• He has a baby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Relieved that I found that out before I married him! I dont share!
    cracklinbread

Answer by cracklinbread at 11:25 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I would say that I would be sad at first, then mad.. but after a while I would be thankful that she is the one that has to deal with being with a cheating idiot.... I know it doesn't feel like it right now, but you are the lucky one in this situation!! Go accomplish your dreams!!
    1organicmom

Answer by 1organicmom at 11:26 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• To really be in love it has to be mutual. You deserve a relationship that isn't ONE sided. Consider yourself lucky that you dodged a bullet and find someone that is as crazy about you as you are about them. You as what I would do? I would realize he wasn't the guy he thought I was, be hurt and pissed for a bit, but eventually realize it's better to see his true colors now. Cut ties with him and move on.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 11:30 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Aren't you glad it happened and you weren't married. Aren't you glad that you didn't have his baby.Now one thing. If he is maried and has a baby, quite a lot of time has passed by now. You need to stop worrying about what is going on with hime and get on the right track with your life. Thinking about him will make you ill. Start going out, having fun, meeting people, doing other stuff.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 11:31 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• well If he did it with you then im sure he will do it with the one now.
    I would not stress on it at all the bastard is gone and you need to get along with out him. He obviously wasnt ito it since he cheated and then left and now hes happy so at least you can find your happiness. Good Luck.
    AMBERNICHOLE

Answer by AMBERNICHOLE at 11:32 AM on Jan. 2, 2009