omg what else can go wrong today?

i get three answers deleted my house work is not done. and now my husband calls and says he is coming home from work early today. what else can go wrong?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 11:34 AM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG, are you sure we're not neighbors lol. I just did this recently. I got up late and the kids missed the dam bus, twisted my ankle from falling down the stairs and over drew my bank account!!!! Then it hit me, it was a Monday and I swear, no matter how hard I try to have a good Monday, I think they're cursed!!! Hope your day gets better hun!

LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 11:51 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Just go back to bed and maybe just MAYBE its just a BAD dream.. Sorry :( lol
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 11:37 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• i've had those days too, look for the positive stuff and you might feel better
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 11:37 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• LOL i would love for my hubby to come home early :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:38 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Log off the comp, rent a movie, make some popcorn, turn off the phone ringer & enjoy the rest of the day

Answer by gemgem at 11:48 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I love it when mine comes home early too. BUT if you were banking on you time today I can see the frustration. You ever wake up screaming and then realize you havent fallen asleep yet?? HA:) Your whole day will feel like this too! Nothing will go right. when this happens to me I expect the worst out of everything so I wont be disappointed lol:)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:48 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• rolling on floorDo what housework you can and then tell him, if he notices that there is stuff not done yet, that see housework takes a very long time.

Answer by Bmat at 11:54 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• When I have days like that I just say FORGET IT and relax all damn day. I don't do a damn thing that I don't want to do (including housework.) I just play with my daughter, watch some movies, cuddle up with a blanket and play with stuffed animals w/e. It helps to put things back into perspective for me. Housework can always wait! Take a day off for yourself and enjoy it!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:31 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Well,do as much as you can and then just enjoy the rest of the day.Peace..........
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 1:07 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• yuck i hate those days... at least you didnt step in gas and get it in the car... and all over some good shoes... Make you feel anybetter?
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 1:40 PM on Jan. 2, 2009