Never fight

Me and my husband have honestly never gotten in a fight .. We have been married for a little over 2 years and never fought. We only new each other 1 month before we were married too. i met him at the mosque. I am so lucky to have such a good man and people think that muslim man are bad . I am the luckyiest women ever

muslimmom

Asked by muslimmom at 6:53 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• And what was the question again? lol
    Anonymous

• Not necessarily. My ex was so proud that we never fought. He thought it was a badge of honor. It was only a failure to communicate and for him to realize what I was really feeling. He was oblivious, until it was too late.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:51 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• My Christian husband and I never fight either. We communicate with each other about everything. 12 years and going strong now. I met him at work. Open honest communication is the key to any relationship working. Without it you only have problems. You cant be a submissive door mat in any relationship and call it working together either. You both have to have equal say in ALL decisions. Money, kids, house, friends. Everything.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:57 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Well I was engaged to a "Muslim" and I beg to differ . Seems like you got lucky to get a good man , period . When they cheat on you , lie to you , come home at all hours ..etc.. they SUCK , regaurdless of religion.
    jamiinvegas

Answer by jamiinvegas at 8:02 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• halfpint hit the nail on the head. My ex bragged to everyone about how we never fought, and how we were perfect together because we never got into arguments. He had major communication problems. He let big issues lay untouched, because of his fear of confrontation.

We fought once, the day I kicked his worthless ass out of my house.
    Anonymous

• Me and my husband do have great communications. I am lucky and you are right there is good and bad in all religions. But was this muslim a practing did he pray? I dated a muslim who wasnt practing before i converted and let me tell you he was no good only muslim by name
    muslimmom

Answer by muslimmom at 8:40 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Okay I love that you love that your husband never fights with you! I love that my husband feels open enough to have disagrements with me. I love that my husband never would fight with any one but me. He is the light of my life, been married for 24 years and he is a great father.
    So what was your question? Is that okay that you don't fight? Sure unless you disagree and then never openly discuss your feelings. Then I would say it is a problem.
    You may still be in the honeymoon phase. Watch out sista.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:53 PM on Jul. 22, 2008