Have you noticed???...

I have had a couple of mom's on here...both ANON come down on me for my answers to a question. The answer they were getting upset about were quotes another mother made that I was responding to. I think we should ALL read the entirety of someones answer before making ANY comments. Thanks ladies!!

happyathomemum

Asked by happyathomemum at 11:42 AM on Jan. 2, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I think they are just looking for someone to start a fight with. They're probably just bored and have nothing better to do. Don't take it personally.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 11:56 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• No, I haven't noticed. But IF I were YOU, don't let it get to ya.. I get on say what I want. Those who like it, fine, those who don't, fine.. Ya know?? Truth hurts is what I say.. Most ppl can't handle it.
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 11:55 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I don't take it personnaly at all. It's just REALLY annoying!!! Thanks girls for your answers...and I read the whole thing before I responded..take note other mom's. LOL
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 12:22 PM on Jan. 2, 2009