• In the Spotlight:

Does anyone...

Still "make out" with their husbands? When we first got together our mouths never saw daylight. Now its little pecking kisses:( Now, I cant say I would want to make out all of the time, but I would like to use tongue more than just when we are being intimate. Anyone else missing the kissing days? I dont know what made me think of this but I miss it. I want it to be surprising too...otherwise it would just be awkward. How do you do it now? It was just assumed when dating your tongues would just go in. It would be weird to go give him a kiss and he is just expecting the usual and I have to like...force it in or something?? LOL.

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 11:43 AM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well when you go to kiss him leave you mouth opened a little bit and pull back slowly and then go for it he'll get the idea. me and my hubby still makeout :) this was fun giving kissing advice whether than am i pregnant advice hahaha
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:49 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Well whenever we kiss like that is always just ends up in more uh.."intimate" things.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 12:01 PM on Jan. 2, 2009