is it just me or is the day just draging slowly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hmmm not for me. I am at work with NOTHING to do, so I ammuse myself on cafemom until a project comes up. My day is going pretty fast:) I have felt really stressed lately. This is my outlet so its feeling really good to just relax.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:52 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• see for me its just so very slow.normaly on cafemom its like wow its been an hour. today its like 5 mins.. i hate slow days..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:54 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• No the day is half over and I haven't gotten anything done but play here, and now it's time for lunch. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 11:56 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I just got up at 11 so my day is just starting LOL!
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 11:58 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• oh yeah im bouncing back and forth between house work clothes kids and here....i been busy all morning it seems it should be later than it is....
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 12:11 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• yes..........
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:17 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Its just you... lol my day is going by fast! YAY then i dont go back to work till tuesday!
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 1:29 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• oh its dragging. We are going back home to TX tomorrow morning and I love holidays and family, etc but I'm so ready to go home! LOL
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 4:13 PM on Jan. 2, 2009