Looking for an oval/round mirror

I'm in search of a large (about 30 inches) round or oval mirror for cheap, less than $65. I want one without a frame. I found a really cool one on-line at Ikea but they won't ship it and I don't have one in my area. It is for my bathroom above my sink. Any ideas of where to find one (I've already looked at Walmart, Target, Ebay).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Shopping

• Have you looked at Lowes or Home Depot. I know ours carry exactly what you describe.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:21 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• We have a Habitat for Humanity Reshop, which sells all used items you could ever want for a home, from door knobs to light fixtures.... Also I would try antique stores or a thrift store. See if you have any type of Resale shop for construction materials in your area and they might have something like that that they have taken out of an older home.. you might be able to find something really unique this way!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:15 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Do you have Ross, Marshalls, TJMaxx in your area? Also, as suggested a thrift store or a home salvage/construction store.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 12:24 PM on Jan. 2, 2009