Cute ideas for telling hubby you are pregnant

Does anyone have any cute ideas on how to tell your hubby that you are prego? I am not prego yet, but optomistic and hoping I will be soon after my TR surgery.. I like to plan ahead. :)

Huggzz,

Christy

thomaspartyof7

Asked by thomaspartyof7 at 12:06 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Just wanted to wish you the best after you TR surgery! I hope a little one will be on it's way soon after!
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:10 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• i packed a little gift bag with an I LOVE DADDY bib, booties and a pacifier. I gave it to him over dinner and told him I picked up "a little something" for him. Now on this baby, i just came out of the bathroom crying LOL
    gerti

Answer by gerti at 12:11 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• There's a book out there I found on Amazon.com specifically for men called "My Boys Can Swim"...I got that for my husband (even though he already knew I was expecting) and he seemed to like it.
    L_Bass

Answer by L_Bass at 12:21 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Hahah Gerti " I just came out of the bathroom crying" Well i did the same being i was 16! haha but i once saw an episode of fullhouse when becky gives jesse baby back ribs,baby corn,baby carrots and all and then she told him to think. he didnt get it so finally she told him so that could be creative :)
    Anonymous

• I never got to tell my dh because he figured it out before i even bought the test. Just to reafirm what he knew i took it and gift wrapped it with a note that said happy fathers day ..thats the day i told him so i made it his present...lol
    Anonymous

• my coworker gave her mother a jewerly box(from a braclet) when she opened it there was a pregnancy test saying pregnant on it,, i thought it was cute you can do that foe your hubby. or start it of with a nice dinner them tell him i have something for you... he should be pretty confused:)
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 2:52 PM on Jan. 2, 2009