Pregnancy Test Question

Ok, so I did another test because I got a negative on the 23rd. I think I may have had implantation bleeding on the 10th. Slight pink spotting only on the toilet paper. Anyway, the test again said negative. But, I can see where the line is supposed to be, if I look closely. It is like, an almost there? I wonder if it should be completely impossible to see any line at all when negative.

My question is, has anyone experienced this? I have other children, and all of my pregnancies were detected very early. I am not trying to conceive, but believe any baby is a blessing!

Scimecamommy

Asked by Scimecamommy at 12:45 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would wait two days and test again. I always end up making myself see a line even if one isn't there hehe
    lisab7982

Answer by lisab7982 at 12:46 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• well i had the same problem when i did the test the first time. try to get a digital test that says yes or no or pregnant or not pregnant. they give an easier to read answer.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 12:47 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• try taking it again later to see. I would wait another week actually. I ovulate later so I usually don't get a reading until later.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:48 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I am just like you. It took several tests to get a + answer with both of my boys. With the pregnancy that I miscarried in June, I got a pos the day before my period was due. I think you should test in a couple of days.
    tabbykat6802

Answer by tabbykat6802 at 12:55 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• if i was you i'd go to my doctor and get a official prego test. thats what i had to do. now im due in june.
    babygirlisamom

Answer by babygirlisamom at 2:44 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• same thing happened to me today with a cvs test- the line is so faint and I am scared that its an evaporation line
    cdonovan612

Answer by cdonovan612 at 3:07 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• its probably a evap line. I get them ALL the time and I hate it. Its tricky!!!
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 8:32 PM on Jan. 2, 2009