Whats going on?

For the last couple nights I have been staying up super late and not sleeping very well. I'm 34 weeks pregnant and I haven't felt the baby move much in the last couple days. Do you think she is just tired and is sleeping or should I be worried?

Jennyv143

Asked by Jennyv143 at 12:53 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• So long as you feel her move you should be fine. Remember that she is going through a huge growth spurt right now getting ready to come out, and that there is getting to be less and less room for her to move around.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:56 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• If you are overly concerned drink a large glaass of juice, ornage or something like it with lots of sugar, lay on your side...it's the left side correct ladies? It's been a few years for me, lol. Adn wait for the kicks. Time it for an hour or so, if you don't feel the baby move at all in that time frame give your ob a call. Or call now if you're very worried. Better safe than sorry and that's why the nurses line is there.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 1:11 PM on Jan. 2, 2009