do all kids go through the trouble twos?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My kids never did. Hopefully my 3rd child won't either.
    2lilcubs

Answer by 2lilcubs at 2:34 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I'd say yes. My son will be 2 tomorrow and has been going through them for about 2 months now.
    jazztastic

Answer by jazztastic at 2:34 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I have two kids and niether one of them did so I am going to say NO
    crazycrazymom74

Answer by crazycrazymom74 at 2:34 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Well, I'd like to say no. However, my lo is 21 months and is starting to become very emotionally unpredictable. I've been on here asking for advice. Although there are a lot of ?'s I don't seem to find a lot of answers. I hope that's not a sign.
    HannahEsmommy

Answer by HannahEsmommy at 2:35 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I say it all depends on the kids- their hormones and brain actually CHANGE at this age- my son goes through spurts, for a week it will be like he was invaded by body snatches, then he is sweet kind Ayden again, some kids get worse at 3---it all depends on the kid- but eery kid I know, goes through some emotional irritability at 2 :) hang in there!
    jessicasea

Answer by jessicasea at 2:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• It is hard to say if "every" child goes through the terrible twos. Right now, I imagine you're really asking if your child really must go through this stage of frustration! I'm a mom of three, my oldest son went through the "twos" fairly lightly compared to my middle kiddo. As far as I can see, it boils down to how well they can communicate their emotions and how they learn to handle frustration. Then, again, part of the tantrums might simply be how strong-willed your lovable child will become later in life! So, the worse the "twos" the stronger young man or woman they will become? Good Luck!
    DanicaMom

Answer by DanicaMom at 3:59 PM on Jun. 19, 2008